Or if you have and love it as much as me and the rest of the millions who have adapted this organization system into your lifestyle, then you can probably relate to these 10 signs that you’re a bullet journal addict.
Which is not a bad thing; in fact, I kinda find the term bullet journal junkie endearing, don’t you?
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site.
- Recommended resources
- 1. You have test pages for all your pens.
- 2. You use washi tape just ‘cause pretty.
- 3. You have at least half of the items on this list in your bujo arsenal.
- 4. You know who Ryder Carroll, Boho Berry, and Tiny Ray of Sunshine are.
- 5. You have a bullet journal page for that.
- 6. In fact, you have a dedicated bullet journal spread for other bujo spread ideas.
- 7. You’ve planned out your next bujo…
- 8. You have spreads with lettering and doodling practice.
- 9. #showmeyourplanner
- 10. You could (& have) spent hours admiring others’ bujo layouts and pages.
1. You have test pages for all your pens.And you want to collect them all. As in colors in a brand. For multiple brands. Like these favorites* or even these ones* as well as these ones*. And you have the bullet journal fonts and lettering ideas to justify the 100s of pens. (via @abulletandsomelines)
3. You have at least half of the items on this list in your bujo arsenal.But only because you NEED these bullet journal supplies for your bujo.
4. You know who Ryder Carroll, Boho Berry, and Tiny Ray of Sunshine are.Just by name. And you probably know a bunch of others too.
5. You have a bullet journal page for that.
There’s always a way to tie in your bujo to any aspect of your life, like a:
- bullet journal budget,
- self-care in your bullet journal, and even
- bullet journal housework and cleaning schedules
The possibilities are limitless. How many of these over 101 bullet journal ideas have you tried?
6. In fact, you have a dedicated bullet journal spread for other bujo spread ideas.Because you like to make lists in general and you also like to make bullet journal spreads. (via Pin image)
7. You’ve planned out your next bujo…Even when haven’t nearly filled all the pages of your current bullet journal(s). Now just to decide if you want this classic*, this increasingly popular notebook*, or this not as well known bujo notebook* but loved by those who use it, among other picks. (via Pin image)
8. You have spreads with lettering and doodling practice.Headers, banners, dividers, fillers, or what have you are abundant throughout your bujo. Even full pages just of various kinds of embellishments. Because you're bujo is not a bujo if you don't have bullet journal doodles. Try your hand at these different headers and banners (via Pin image)
10. You could (& have) spent hours admiring others’ bujo layouts and pages.
Even though you’ve looked at enough example spreads to give you bullet journal inspiration for ages, you can still get lost checking the same and new bullet journal layouts because who the bujo community is just so darn creative and talented and beautiful and giving and…the list goes on.
Perfect reason to follow my bullet journal board on Pinterest because I love them as much as you do!
Being a bullet journal addict is an obsession that you should be proud to admit. Embrace that bullet journal junkie goodness!
Continue Reading: DIY & Crafts posts →