Of all the bujo trends, my favorite style is the minimalist bullet journal. I love how these kinds of spreads are bold not arrogant, simple not boring, and focused not rigid.
If you too are mesmerized by clean lines and clutter-free pages, then you'll definitely enjoy these bullet journal pages.
Let's be friends! Follow me on Pinterest: Pinterest
This post contains affiliate links. See disclaimer here.
Recommended resources in this post:
- The perfect bullet journal pens for strong, bold, black lines
- Simple, subtle highlighters that can add a pop of color to your pages while still fitting the soothing minimalist feel
- Minimize and tidy the rest of your life with the highly effective Japanese art of decluttering and organizing
Or check out these top recommended bullet journal buys from the most popular bullet journalists on the web.
6. Minimalist bullet journal mood tracker
Speaking of moods, how about using arrows in boxes to track how you're faring? (via Pin source)
8. Minimalist bullet journal workout schedule and meal plan
An easy grid to keep you focused on what you need to be active and eat healthy. (via @the.bullet.journey)
12. Minimalist bullet journal cleaning schedule
An alternative to the chore tracker chart is a straight up list of what tasks need to be done daily, weekly, monthly, and beyond. (via @simplyproductivity)
13. Minimalist bullet journal capsule wardrobe collection
How fitting. A minimalist spread to track what's in your decluttered closet. (via Pin source)
15. Minimalist bullet journal expenses tracker
This spending log is a running list of your expenses. Don't even need to draw the columns. (via @written.intentions)
16. Minimalist bullet journal job application log
There's totally nothing wrong with drawing in the columns if you want though, like in this bullet journal log. (via Bullet Journal)
18. Minimalist bullet journal travel log
Planning a trip in your bullet journal can include a lot of moving parts. Spreads to keep all your thoughts together should list your information in a straightforward manner, like how this travel spread includes the flight info, itinerary, and packing list altogether nicely. (via @tinyrayofsunshine)
Continue with more bujo inspiration with minimalist bullet journal calendars, monthly overviews, and weekly spreads.